Okay, so for some of you out there (like Ed), it's probably rather early. But for me, who is usually in bed by 9:30 or so, it's late. I couldn't sleep, so I'm up, getting ahead on work so that I can be there for my sick lil gal tomorrow. The last two days she's been congested, thankfully the fever stopped this morning, and I can tell it's uncomfortable for her. I hate it when she's sick.
This evening though, I did draw some very interesting cards. First, my sweet lil one drew the "Inner Power" card for me. Then, I drew the following:
* Honor Your True Feelings
* Visualization
* Raise Your Standards
All of these were quite interesting, considering I drew them in the midst of a mini-panic attack induced by worry over things that haven't happened or might not even be an issue.
Recently, I've realized, that I had this tendency to create issues, barriers, roadblocks for myself - in a big way. In some ways, it's actually very powerful to know that I'm the one stopping myself. In other ways, it's quite frustrating trying to figure out why I'm doing this, and how I can stop.
Wouldn't it be cool if we could just push a button, and Shepow! Everything could be reset or changed as we'd like?
No comments:
Post a Comment