Just the journey of a gal who currently functions as a wife, mother, friend, teacher, student, homemaker, and occasional inspirational poetic artist, as I focus on the joys and fun of the dailiness, decluttering my life on many levels, and whatever else calls to me.
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Happy Birthday to...
Phil!!!!!
Happy BirthdayBabe!!
Here's hoping you have a FABulous day, and do something really special.
Sending you lots of birthday wishes, hugs, and luv!
For you maybe. Honey, my 30th was a blast, and my 40th will be even more fun. If you don't celebrate (in your own way) all that life experience, life's going to be one big down hill.
I take each day differently. I am not one for marking any day of the year differently. It is a bit silly to me, but if others want to do it, then by all means... I will help throw the shin-dig.
I think self important milestones shoudl be celebrated... graduting, getting a new job that you love, finding that love of your life, etc.
I just don't, for my own life, really take much stock in the abritatary "mile markers."
4 comments:
Meep!
That was the sound of Beeker. =)
(completely random I know)
It was pretty much all I wanted, which was as little done for it as possible.
And I don't feel any older... I think the 40th will be a complete blech experience though.
For you maybe. Honey, my 30th was a blast, and my 40th will be even more fun. If you don't celebrate (in your own way) all that life experience, life's going to be one big down hill.
So not worth it.
I take each day differently. I am not one for marking any day of the year differently. It is a bit silly to me, but if others want to do it, then by all means... I will help throw the shin-dig.
I think self important milestones shoudl be celebrated... graduting, getting a new job that you love, finding that love of your life, etc.
I just don't, for my own life, really take much stock in the abritatary "mile markers."
Besides, ingoring your age helps you not act it!
Post a Comment