Yes, it's the second late night for me, but I needed it. There's something about the quiet, undisturbed moments when the family is asleep. And, less chance of them waking up so late too. I can work in blissful conditions. It's become really challenging for me with the lil one as of late. And, with her not feeling up to her normal self, it can be challenging.
I'm very proud of myself though. I woke up this morning feeling out of sorts, actually quite down. But, after yoga (thanks Phil!), a nice shower, and the fact Pookie napped and I was able to get part 1 of a 4 part project done for review... well, I'm feeling much better. I'm thinking of putting together a list of things I can do to motivate me when I'm not feeling the least bit motivated. Suggestions anyone?
So, I'm now off to dreamland. I don't know how long this will work, but, I'm liking not feeling rushed while on the computer, and the fact that I can blog and putter about without guilt. It's quite nice. I could get used to this.
1 comment:
Glad the suggestion worked... would have felt bad if it made things worse!
Post a Comment