Friday, May 26, 2006

It was a dark and stormy night... I mean, it is...

Yup, it's dark and stormy here. And, I should probably be off this computer, that I've been on all day, but, I've been working. And, catching up on blogs in between.

This weekend, unlike Ed who's at the beach, or Stacie with tons of plans, I get to work. And, the ILs are coming to visit tomorrow. And tomorrow, I'm meeting my friend L for a Diva Day. Sunday, I have no plans, but ILs will still be here, so, who knows!

I've been looking forward to this day for months. I've been carefully saving up money to shop, as I'm in need of shorts, and since they're calling for 90 degrees on Sunday. Well... shorts would be a good thing. It will be a day for me, with a good friend, who I can hopefully focus and shop with. I'm SO excited!

No comments: