Just the journey of a gal who currently functions as a wife, mother, friend, teacher, student, homemaker, and occasional inspirational poetic artist, as I focus on the joys and fun of the dailiness, decluttering my life on many levels, and whatever else calls to me.
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Happy Birthday to...
My sweet Canadian luvs!
Hope that you are both have a splendid day, and doing something lovely!
Sending you hugs and well-wishes.
Love,
Us
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I can't believe it took me all week to get around to reading your blog (I'm so stinkin' busy with school already!), but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
I did get a sweet email from you already, so it's not like you "missed" it *heheh* All my love!
1 comment:
I can't believe it took me all week to get around to reading your blog (I'm so stinkin' busy with school already!), but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
I did get a sweet email from you already, so it's not like you "missed" it *heheh* All my love!
- canadian penguin
Post a Comment