Okay, so, I'm all excited to let B go (see previous post) and then, while gathering the tax info together and designing a spreadsheet to keep track of things (more simply, of course), that and a call from a previous client wanting to get together to do work... I admit to reconsidering my decision. I mean, you know, there's that whole possibility of the money thing and...
Good grief! Who am I kidding? All weekend I've been so incredibly blissful and ecstatic to release this burden and focus more on the pook. For four months (probably more) I've longed to be doing less in my life.
I've decided I'm not making the official decision until lunch tomorrow though. (I.E. That'll be when I announce it to the rest of the world.) Tomorrow, I'm meeting with the partner and possible partner (who obviously if I dissolve it, won't be). Then, I can talk things through, firm things up, and take the steps to officially let go.
And then, I'm going to celebrate in a big way.
I do find it incredibly interesting how tempting the promise of making more money is though. Any anonymous benefactors that'd like to donate some my way? ;)
1 comment:
It's official. I'm letting it go. You can see my post from today for more details.
Finally, I'm feeling really good about letting it go. Although, I think that some people are, and will be dissapointed. But, I can't do much about that. I can only do what's best for me.
Post a Comment