Okay, so it's a lot more than a wee bit. I don't want to do jack. I'm not certain of what I want today (other than curled up amongst flannel sheets sleeping, waking softly to open my eyes, look across the room, then smile as I happily fade back into sleep). So maybe I do know what I want, it's just that Da Pook isn't up for an all day nap. *Sigh*
Tonight I'm visiting friends, and possible hot tubbing. Outside. In the cold. I'm weirdly nervous, as I just feel like being a homebody lately. I'm wondering if I'm just in one of those slumps, because I was expecting more time after releasing that business, and I'm ending up with more hours. Argh.
What do I want? If I give up what I do now, which makes money, that's not going ot be cool. However, maybe I can find a way to cut down my hours? Hmmm... great. More to think about.
Blarg.
No comments:
Post a Comment