I wanted to take a moment to let you know how appreciative I am of you. You sacrificed your Father's day, to strip a door that I messed up painting. You spend your four day vacation interspersed with computers, movies, and taking care of me and Pook. Even though it caused you frustration, you helped to do home projects this weekend, because it's what I asked for on my birthday. You wrapped my gifts, sang to me, changed diapers, made your special burgers...
My heart is filled with joy and gratitude for your presence in my life. I recognize it's been challenging for you, which makes it all the more special to me. I am so blessed to have you as my partner, my love... you are awesome (and great!).
So thank you my sweet, for all that you do and for your care.
I love you.
1 comment:
Aw, thanks sweetie. I know it's not easy for you being laid up either, and I want you to get better so I'll pick up the slack so to speak. I'll just be glad when your back to 100% again.
Post a Comment