Thursday, July 06, 2006

Singsong Serenade

I sit here, the soft wind teasing the curtains, listening to the songs of the birds that have nested nearby. It's amazing and comforting, as I've not been outdoors for a bit.

Today, I did end up venturing out to the store with the little miss. *sigh* She had to wear her hat, and bring a purse. Cutest-thing-ever. My sweet angel girl is swiftly growing up. Of course, this meant that later in the day, she wanted to parade around with her hat and purse again, and I was to wear a hat and carry a purse as well. Ah... being a parent.

In other news, I ask your prayers for a dear friend of mine in MD who was admitted to the hospital yesterday. So far things are looking better, but she's pregnant, and the baby is at 30 weeks gestation. They are hoping that she'll be able to keep him in gestation for another week (I'm praying longer), before they'll have to induce her. She's being kept in the hospital until then.

K - if you get to read this. You and G-baby are in my thoughts GF. Take care, rest up.

No comments: