Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sunny Sunday

The day was hot, sunny, and the food was sweet. Today, we had my company picnic. It was interesting, enlinghtening in a sense, and, a general good time. It's left me feeling very tired though. I want, and am ready, to curl up and got to sleep.

I spent yesterday typing up thoughts in regards to the wars of the world, and how tolerance and acceptance are a key to world peace, but it drained me too much. I avoid politics and news for this reason. I know, some people are all up for it, but not me.

Seeing all the devestation, that I, being who I am (and not Mia Farrow, Angelina Jolie, or some other famous person making big bucks), can't do much about the situation other then hope and pray. So, last night, while drifting off to sleep, I reconnected to my conversations with God. Which, were interesting.

In other news, this should be an interesting week. The Pook has summer camp all week, I've got errands to run, and this next weekend involves pictures with Pook and my nephew, lots of driving and running around. Should be fun, eh?

No comments: