Monday, July 31, 2006

email is not a good thing today.

I logged on this morning, to discover two things:

A friend of mine, Gigi, the sweetest lady you'd want to meet, and the key to most new age stuff in WV, died the other night.

A letter from BIL and GF that I'm not sure how to take, was relieved to receive, but suspect that there's more to it that meets the eye.

In regards to Gigi, as she's fondly referred to, I've found myself to be really sad. She loved Pook, and was getting older and more lonely with age. This gal still managed to up and drive herself to FL. She was a sweet soul, and I could've called more or visited, which I didn't. I know in my heart, she's been ready to go for a while, but, it still makes me sad.

The whole day, I've been really bummed out. I'm thinking that there's a lot more to this picture here, then the whole gift thing.

Sometimes, email is not my favorite thing.

No comments: