Yesterday, I had a CST session with a dear friend of mine to help expediate the healing of my knee. During the session, I worked with T to access inner parts of myself I'd been denying, and to discover that I'd been using my fear as a safety net to keep me from moving forward.
Moving forward... sore knee... most definitely a connection.
I suppose I might state, that I'm big into energy work. A Reiki practitioner myself, I've found CST done by T to be extremely effective. It's not just CST (Cranio Sacral Therapy), but she also counsels you to get to those points of the inner you might not be able (or willing) to go to on your own. It's different for each person, but it works.
She's worked on me several time, and used CST to help hubby recover from his car accident years ago. Each time she works on me, I discover something new about myself.
Yesterday, after she finished, she looked at me, and told me that I was a very wise and powerful person. Me, wise? Powerful? At the tender age of 32? Make note, that T is into her 50's - I think. As she looks 40, maybe. To me, in my eyes, she is wise and knowing. But me? It then hit me, that look and smile on her face. She KNEW something after working on me.
But then, I thought about when we were doing the CST together, I wasn't afraid to go within. I'd known there was an energy block in my knee, and that I was "afraid" to go there on my own to remove it. She simple helped facilitate the process. The trust involved, was so intense, and, trust is something that I am working on, in the sense of trusting the universe/god/goddess/divine or what have you.
You see, all of my life, I've been and am "watched over"/protected/cared for by something greater. I was in car accidents people wonder how I've survived. I've been in situations that could've been worse, but I'm always provided for and protected. Deep within the core of my being, I KNOW this. I sense this ethereal connection. Yet, there is still that doubt, and that fear, which is now considerable less that it was, because the end result, though for the "greater good" might not be what I'd want.
My mother got a reading done in Hawaii. Though she got a ton of info on all other family members, she got a tidbit about Hubby, and was only told that I would be just fine. She couldn't understand why she didn't get more details, so I explained to her, that I'm not supposed to know. "What do you mean by that?" she asked.
"It's simple. If I know where my path is headed, I'm going to bolt from Point A to Point B, and ignore the path to get there."
"Oh," she responded, her confusion quite clear.
I've been to fortune tellers, readers, I have friends who do this, and I never get a clear cut picture of where I'm headed. And I know that it's because I wouldn't enjoy the journey, as I'd be too concerned to get to the end. And I do get some messages, those that are pertinent to me, and the lead me to a certain point when I request guidance.
T saw this in me. She saw the KNOWing. And she asked to me to commit to doing what I know. And I did. That simple step, as well as a few others helped to free the energy. I could feel it flowing throughout my body, unblocking my knee, and connecting me to the greater. (Sometimes, particularly in meditation, you can be filled with that sense that you're a part of everything, and everything is a part of you. It's a wonderful feeling of love and connectedness.)
I had a few other amazing things happen during the session, and when T left, I was walking straighter, and the ibuprofen wasn't needed. The silly thing about this knee, is that I know it happened to help me slow down, to stop even. If it hadn't happened, I'd be speeding along the road, keeping myself in a protective layer of fear, going no where.
But now, the door is open. I am open and receptive to all good, and I release my expectations. I embrace joy, light, and love. I trust that I am provided for on a divine level, as I know that I am. I am willing and able to move forward. Whatever will be will be... for I know, I feel it in the core of my being, that it's all leading to something wonderful.
2 comments:
I love you :)
- canadian penguin
I love you too!
Post a Comment