Thank God tomorrow is Friday. Seriously. In the past two weeks, I've gotten very behind in several areas of my life because of time constraints, overscheduling, and the like.
*Sigh*
And here I am blogging about it, instead of doing something productive, like clearing out my inbox (both email and the other).
Lately, when I'm not working, we're house hunting. When we aren't house hunting, I'm trekking around to playdates for Pookie or running errands. And, all the rest of the time, we're parenting. Which, is technically ALL the time, with the other bits in between.
My To Do lists are growing, my routines (aw hell - WHAT routines at this point?) have evaporated... I feel like a juggler with about 8 balls in the air, three balanced on my toes, and two under the chin.
The question is - when did I loose control, and how to get some semblance of it back?
Right now, I'm tempted to go through the house, getting rid of half of everything we own (so we don't have to MOVE it when it's time) .
I feel as though I'm in flux. Packing, prepping, getting ready to move. Then, we get to move, settle in...
In the meantime, I get to make the most of living in between. Blarg.
No comments:
Post a Comment