Finally, a day to stop, rest, and regain my footing. It's been a splendidly full week, but full nonetheless, and for those of you who know me, I like being laid back and not having a lot going on.
Many of you might think what I think of a full week as being rather tame, but for me, it's full. :) It was fun too, but full.
Today I'm looking forward to being able to do laundry, putter about the house, snuggle on the couch with Pook, and not have to shower until the afternoon, when we'll go grocery shopping. I'm thinking of baking leaf-shaped sugar cookies later. Yum!
Tonight, I get to watch Another Thin Man movie from NetFlix and snuggle with hubby. (I'm all about the snuggling.) Tomorrow, we've planned a picnic at Valley Falls with the ILs. Lovely, just blissful!
And this is an aside, but I came across this post on How to do it with kids today, and it's so true. Being a parent, you can choose what to focus on, be it the positives or the negatives. And, in focusing on the positives, it seems like you've got it all together. Even though, in reality, you probably don't have it ALL together. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment