I can feel Autumn working its way into my life. There's that desire to wear jeans, long PJs, and drink hot tea. (Yes, even though it was 90 degrees out yesterday.)
Autumn is a time for letting go, a time for change.
This autumn, I'm hoping I can let go of fears. Fears involving finances, unworthiness, traveling, my body not quite working as I'd like it to. Fears of things not working according to the time line I'd like. Fear of not being in control, and acceptance of the fact that there are things beyond my control, and I need to find some sort of way to be okay with them.
Yes, the fall season is bring to light various things in my life. Which is good. Because now I see them. But will I be so willing, is it possible, to shed these fears like a tree sheds its fall leaves?
1 comment:
Bob is having the same desire, but I think that his idea is more to lay on the couch and watch football with chili and the fireplace.
I've had a great summer and it's hard to let go. On Sunday, I was taking Diesel for a walk and it got dark at 8 - where was my extra 45 minutes of light?
Post a Comment