Friday, September 21, 2007

Hardboiled Eggs and Sticky Kisses

Today, we took the car in so that they could figure out and fix the lovely grinding noise coming from the right front of the car. Turns out it was the rotors. Bleh. And then, since the brakepads were getting down, they needed to be replaced as well.

Now, I'm not going to mention about how many times I've been in to get my car fixed this year - both cars have had their fair share of work. I'm hoping this will tide us over for a while. Really. Or, I'll need to win the lottery to help pay for all this stuff!

This week has just been amazing for me. It really has. I've discovered that running all over the place has given me a new appreciation of my home. :)

I did manage to find inspiration to hardboil some eggs, and we got a bag of mixed beans for Pook to play with. She's already glues about half of them to two pieces of paper. Daddy's going to love it. Really. :)

Next week is looking fun too, with a princess tea on Monday, the usual school stuff, and on Wednesday, we get to celebrate SUKOT with friends. And, it's supposed to be outside. And, it's supposed to rain. Friday, we may or may not get a visit from the ILs. If they don't come up then, they'll be here Saturday.

And then, it's into October. And, the official beginning of fall. Whoo hoo.

No comments: