the answer is a resounding YES!
I don't know if it's the gorgeous weather or what, but my head is clear, there's a smile on my face, and hubby's been one very lucky man. I cooked dinner this week! Uh huh... and you were thinking it's because we'd been sumo wrestling, weren't you? (Care of Ed for that.)
In any case, it's been a wonderful, wonderful week. Just lovely. We had an impromptu get together for dinner at a friend's place on Thursday, errands went smooth as silk tonight, and tomorrow, the pook's been invited to her SECOND kiddie birthday bash - for twins no less! Too exciting. Sunday, we're hoping to go to a Medicine Wheel ceremony to celebrate the East and the spring.
All good stuff.
Though our weekends are looking a bit packed for the month of April. The Pook will be celebrating her brithday on THREE of those weekends! I get to see my Canadian luvs!!!
I'm keeping positive, and taking efforts to get full night's sleep and keep the weekly schedules minimum, as we usually try to keep at least one weekend a month activity free, and it's looking like April isn't that month. But, that's okay. How many 3-yr-olds do you know that not only get 3 parties, but celebrate in two states, AND have special Canadian visitors?
1 comment:
Twins are cool *heheh* I hope da pook doesn't get used to birthday "months", or she'll be difficult to please when she's in her 20s ;)
- canadian penguin
Post a Comment