There's nothing quite like starting your morning out by reading four research papers. Unless you count the snow squalls throughout the day yesterday. No real accumulation, but funky none the less. Monday and Tuesday we were eating outdoors. Caught me a bit off guard, but, I'm back into the swing of things. The ILs are due in at lunch, and I'm hoping that since this is a holiday weekend, students won't be posting as much today.
This weekend starts the first of three weekends of Pook's birthday celebrations. She'll get to hunt for Easter eggs, an Easter basket, and a handmade kitchen set (which I'll post a pic of later), made by her grandfather. Next weekend is her official birthday and party with a few of her friends, and the weekend after my mom comes up to visit and celebrate. Is she lucky or what?
I am realizing though, that I think I'm going to need to put limits on a few things before Christmas, as I think she might be getting TOO much for this birthday. We shall see.
Happy Easter too all!
No comments:
Post a Comment