Well, I step away for a bit, and seem to have so much to say. My head's really been caught up in so many thoughts as of late. You lucky peeps get THREE posts today!
I did want to mention (and yes L - you did inspire this one!), that a friend of mine mentioned before that people can post anything on their blogs. They can create any type of image of who they want to be or think they are.
With me, you get the real deal. I really, truly, am the same person you are reading about. I'd love to portray someone who's got it all together, can confidently let things go, and a few other things. And at times, I do have it all together, can confidently release things, and focus on the fun and joy that is the dailiness of my life. But you, you lucky peeps get the glimpses into the real deal.
Why do I share my inner workings and thoughts here? My husband probably wonders that a lot. I am well aware that there are a few people out there who read this blog. And perhaps, because I know this, I'm wiling to put myself and my imperfections out there. (Not all of them, but most of them.)
I'm at a place right now, where I'm figuring out how I work and the hows and whys of how others work, in a strange quest of acceptance. Not just of others, but, I suppose too of myself. Sometimes I wonder, if we all truly accepted ourselves, exactly as we are (and by acceptance I don't mean not changing if that's what you want to do), just what the world would be like.
At least, that's where I am currently. Who knows where I'll be a few months from now, eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment