Well, it looks as though Pook wasn't the only one celebrating this weekend. A dear and charming friend of mine is now officially a dad of yet another simply sweet and marvelous little girl who's birthday is the day before Pook's! Congrats to the family!
It's Monday, and we survived the birthday party. You wouldn't think 2 hours is a long time, but guess what? When playing party games with 4 year olds, it's very long. Almost too long.
We also got to enjoy the company of the twins and Aunt K, who, we are hoping will make a return visit in August so that we can actually explore some of the local sites (and maybe, just maybe, stay a little longer then Friday evening to Sunday morning). ;)
In any case, it was a full and wonderful weekend. But it doesn't stop there, as my mom is due in this Thursday to continue the birthday celebrations. Is Pook lucky or what? She celebrates the whole month!!!!
So, I'm thinking of taking a wee sabatical for a bit. (Yes, I know that each time I usually say this, I end up getting a ton of ideas... we shall see.)
No comments:
Post a Comment