Sunday, June 11, 2006

Ms. Motivation

It's been a full, but fun week. I'm doing more than ever, but instead of feeling overwhelmed, I'm feeling challenged and accomplished. Always a good thing.

I'm very excited because I've been surpassing my own expectations for myself. For instance, this summer I've made plans for a once a week playdate to a different parks each week, in addition to her other weekly playdate. This past week I fit in a visit with a friend, reorganized and packed up several decoration boxes, organized shelves in the basement, picnicked in the park, weeded and edged the garden, had mulched delivered, spread mulch, made a multitude of phone calls I'd been putting off, scheduled appointments, ran errands, painted the trim in Pook's room and the bathroom, and today I might even venture to try my hand at embroidery. So... we'll see.

In any case I'm embracing this blessing of a ton of energy and making the most of it. I've even been working on shifting my perspective. Any you know what? The benefits have been amazing!

No comments: