Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Productivity in a sense

Hubby is fast asleep. I can hear peeps from Pook, but know that if I peak in, she'll be awake and want me. And, I'm pretty sure she's awake.

Today has been a long day for me. Starting at 5:30 am, I've been on this computer over 11 hours today. Yes, really. No, not all at one time. How do I know this? Because for the next two weeks I've made myself accountable for how I spend my time. (And, I know that for many of you - 11 hours is nothing.)

Why? Well, you can thank Julie Morganstern and her book on Time Management from the Inside Out.

Oh, and, for those of you who were concerned, about 5 1/2 of them I got paid for. The other 5 1/2 were spent checking and responding to email, but the bulk of which was spent reorganizing and designing a new spreadsheet to gather work and expense information, of which, I'm mighty proud of. Alas, if only I could bill for that!

Tomorrow is All Hallow's Eve. Pook is going to be a cowgirl, complete with stuffed horse, hot pink cowgirl boots with matching bandanas, and topped off with a turquoise hat. I hope the weather holds out.

We shall see.

I'm hoping to be on this wonderous machine less, and maybe get some reading in. It is library day after all. :)

No comments: