Um, hello, Mother Nature? The leaves are changing, but the weather is not. I'm looking forward to chilly mornings starting with a cuppa or hot cocoa, and soups. I want to wear pants without sweating. This 80 and 90 degree weather, this prolonged Indian summer, I'm really ready to let it go now.
Hmmm... maybe Persephone and Hades are having some issues, or Demeter isn't cooperating. ;)
Anyone else out there ready for Autumn weather? This warm weather wouldn't be so bad if the pools wer still open! ;)
1 comment:
In August, August!!!, Bob mentioned that he was ready for Fall - football in front of the fireplace. I wasn't ready in August, but I am ready now - cool day hikes, Fall clothing, sleeping in, raking leaves. A little rain would be nice too!
I'm heading to Cape Cod next week for a photography workshop - I hope that it's cooler up there, but no rain!
Post a Comment