Might provide pics for everyone later. But for now, there is snow. Though the grass still peeks through, the powdery white goodness is on the roof, the ground, and all around. Yay - it is winter!
And, hubby's home today.
Unfortunately, hubby's home, because I'm in bed. Yup, typing to my bloggity readers, while longingly looking out the window, ignoring the overall achiness of my body, and blowing my nose on occasion.
The good news is, my awesomely wonderful and marvelously great hubby is making lunch, and has been taking sweet care of me today. He's also been taking time to play with sweet lil Pook, who is SO excited! (Especially because Momma was a lump on the log yesterday, and has been praising the wonders of Tylenol - yes, I'm even taking TYLENOL! with my herbal tea goodness.)
I am so in love with this man... and he continues to amaze me each and every day.
Sweetie - you are the best.
1 comment:
Sending healing thoughts your way.
Post a Comment