Wednesday, January 10, 2007

200th Post and More Snow

It's my 200th post. Wow. Have I really written so much?

Yes. And each time I write, it frees up a part of my mind, providing clarity. I've always been a writer, in that I love to write. This blog has been a great outlet for me.

Today it snowed again. Pook was excited beyond belief. She was especially excited when she realized that she could leave foot prints. She made a snow rainbow with her lil friends.

She even made a snowman with her friends. Though good for skiing, our snow was not good for packing, so the snowman looks like he's melting.


The one thing this winter's snow has taught me, is that sometimes, you need to just leave things and go play in it. If you wait until the afternoon, it might be melted and gone, and then you've nothing to play in.

This winter, I'm all about getting outside in the snow. Pook loves it, and I get to recconect with something greater - nature and the outdoors.

So here's to the footprints we leave, and the blogs that we read. May you always get the chance to play in the snow, before it's gone.

No comments: