Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Wonderous Wednesday

What neat things shall we discover today? Who knows... It's a Kindermusik day - the last of the semester. I can't get a peek outside, to see if it actually snowed or not, but I hope it didn't, because next week will be a week off before the spring semester starts.

It's also a trip to mail off a parcel to my sweet nephew. (I'll digress about parcels in a following post.) I love our small town Post Office, where the post master knows his clientele, and keeps sweets on hand for the little ones. Pook enjoys it for the free lollipops. :)

Yesterday, Pook wasn't feeling the best, and I was on the phone for almost two hours, so we didn't get as much done as I'd like, but then, everyone has days like that.

This morning, she is sleeping soundly upon me as I type. I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of her new bed, and plan on making a big to do about it when it does get here. I think we've got 1.5 weeks left. We are ready and waiting.

Tomorrow - we'll be making pinch pots! At least that is the plan! :) Maybe, I'll even have pics!

No comments: