This morning, my heart is open, love pouring forth. I am blissfully happy and content.
I realized, for the first time (ever I think, save for those years as a child this might've applied!) I do not want. Yes, there are things I'd like, but I don't NEED them, nor do I have that incomplete feeling when I think about them.
I have all I need:
- A wonderful, amazing, loving husband, who understands me and my quirkiness, yet embraces me anyway.
- A sweet, angelic child who knows just when her kisses are needed, and takes my face into her hands to do so.
- A place to call home, that's cozy and warm, and filled with happy memories.
- Family and friends who are absolutely amazing, wonderful, and marvelous gifts in my life.
- A sense of happiness, a heart overflowing with love, and the ability to be aware of my life blessings.
Aho!
No comments:
Post a Comment