Well, it's another very early morning for me, but only because I was unable to get back to sleep. I woke up with a bit of congestion, and I'm eagerly awaiting my sage tea with honey.
I'm hoping that once I get it in me, I'll be able to get back to sleep for a bit before the Pook awakes. We'll see. Da sweet hubby isn't even up yet.
I'm debating whether or not to take it easy today. I've been running a lot lately. Packing up last minute bits, wrapping last minute gifts, scheduling things for the holidays. I've still got to back some mini loaves for the grandmas for Christmas (we decided to make breads, as they are healthier then cookies). I was on my feet a lot, so yesterday, my knee and back were really tender.
I'm not sure what's in store for today. I'm thinking some circle time, and then camping the rest of the day on the couch to stay off my feet. Oh, and calling in to schedule a massage. Why? Because I've got the most awesome hubby in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment