Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Quietly giving thanks...

This year, we're not traveling for the holiday. Hubby's working on Friday, and needs to make up time, so here we are. Considering I'm all fuzzy-headed with congestion drip-drip-dripping down my throat - this is a good thing. So, it's not really much of a holiday, more of just a day to recouperate from recent events.

So, imagine me saying this in my raspy-throaty voice very quietly:

Happy Thanksgiving!

In other news, this week has provided me with the much needed quiet to focus on the homeschooling and scheduling front. Pook and I have been doing well with our own Circle time, and lots of reading. Thankfully, with a shift of priorities and scheduling, work hasn't been stressing me out as much. This, is a very, very good thing, as I've a tendency to get a bit anal about things.

Wishing you all a wonderous day of thanks, filled with lots of turkey (of which we'll not be partaking of, as we've chosen to just make it a day, and were too lazy to defrost the dang thing!) .

1 comment:

staciecm said...

A little late, but Happy Thanksgiving! It sounds like you are doing better, so I hope Da Husband feels better soon. Mine to be isn't doing too well - sniffles.