Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Earl Grey Tea - Hot

I giggle everytime I drink it, as I think of Captain Picard placing his order on the Enterprise. :) I like mine with milk and sugar, and I've recently found this delightful brand that's the best Earl Grey tea I've had by far. So, for those tea drinkers out there, here's the brand:

St. Dalfour Organic Earl Grey Tea




I like that each tea bag is individually packaged. Though not the best for the environment, it does keep the tea's flavor nicely.

Plus, the tea bags are really neat. No mini metal staples to interfere with the flavor.

So, if you have the chance, and tea is your thing, give it a taste.

1 comment:

Phil Romans said...

Hmmmmmmm, interesting. Though I have gotten away from tea bags myself.
There is an interesting product that allows you to take your own loose tea and put it in a tea bag. Maybe I ought to look in to that.