Just the journey of a gal who currently functions as a wife, mother, friend, teacher, student, homemaker, and occasional inspirational poetic artist, as I focus on the joys and fun of the dailiness, decluttering my life on many levels, and whatever else calls to me.
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
And another thing...
I've recently noticed an increase in readers in my blog. Would y'all mind introducing yourselves, perhaps saying hello if you don't mind? :)
And... last thing tonight, really...
Hubby got Pook a PS2 game. And she's hooked. :) Too funny.
The game is called "Franklin, A Birthday Surprise".
It's so cute when she plays too. She like to make Franklin (the turtle) crawl and jump. I'm sure she'd just love to snuggle up with one of her uncles and play when next they visit. ;)
2 comments:
What game?!?! :D
- canadian penguin
p.s. all my love and hugs and squeezes and don't let pook get too hooked, or she'll be no fun to play with in the spring!
The game is called "Franklin, A Birthday Surprise".
It's so cute when she plays too. She like to make Franklin (the turtle) crawl and jump. I'm sure she'd just love to snuggle up with one of her uncles and play when next they visit. ;)
Post a Comment