(in no particular order of importance)
1. I'm thankful for an absolutley amazing and wonderful hubby, to whom I'm passionately in love with.
2. I'm thankful for an amazing and blessed daughter, who delights me everyday with her smile.
3. I'm thankful for our current house, that's just right for where we are now.
4. I'm thankful for my sweet family.
5. I'm thankful for supportive and loving friends, who can speak their truth with me, and I them.
6. I'm thankful for the smile that greets me each morning, followed by, "Good morning, Mommy!"
7. I'm thankful for the big hugs, and the little ones.
8. I'm thankful for nose kisses.
9. I'm thankful for autumn leaves of red and gold.
10. I'm thankful for dancing with the wind, upon the grass, with my arms in the air.
11. I'm thankful for sweet kisses.
12. I'm thankful for neck kisses.
13. I'm thankful for the park that's down the street.
14. I'm thankful for Pook's trike.
15. I'm thankful for walks outdoor.
16. I'm thankful for soft gloves and scarves in winter.
17. I'm thankful for song birds.
18. I'm thankful for my brother, and how he shows his love for his neice.
19. I'm thankful for the situation in VT.
20. I'm thankful for my sweet, darling sister-in-love.
21. I'm thankful for my mom, and for being able to view her from a different persepctive.
22. I'm thankful for my treasure nephew.
23. I'm thankful for my job, and being able to work from home.
24. I'm thankful for homeschooling.
25. I'm thankful for Charlotte Mason.
26. I'm thankful for having a buddy who I can talk homeschooling with, and shop with too!
27. I'm thankful for Kindermusik.
28. I'm thankful I live where I do.
29. I'm thankful for the varies choice available to me. Especially in regards to food.
30. I'm thankful for blogs.
31. I'm thankful for bloggers who blog about their lives, homeschooling, and other inspiring things.
32. I'm thankful for water colors.
33. I'm thankful for easils.
34. I'm thankful for hot chocolate.
35. I'm thankful for cozy comforters.
36. I'm thankful for our serene and peaceful bedroom.
37. I'm thankful we switched nightstands, as the bedroom now looks more spacious.
38. I'm thankful for seasons.
39. I'm thankful my Pook likes hot chocolate now too.
40. I'm thankful for quiet moments.
41. I'm thankful for my teapot.
42. I'm thankful for Earl Grey, with milk and sugar.
43. I'm thankful for the new cups and saucers I splurged on, and that go so well with my morning tea in the tea pot.
44. I'm thankful for feather pillows.
45. I'm thankful for flannel sheets.
46. I'm thankful our home is heated.
47. I'm thankful for warm showers.
48. I'm thankful we can go to the store to get food.
49. I'm thankful for all the options of food we have available to us.
50. I'm thankful for the internet, and being able to order things from anywhere.
51. I'm thankful for steamed rice.
52. I'm thankful for fresh herbs.
53. I'm thankful for Pook's laughter.
54. I'm thankful for being able to set my own schedule.
55. I'm thankful my bosses regard me so highly.
56. I'm thankful for those friends that aren't close by.
57. I'm thankful for L's farm.
58. I'm thankful for hugs.
59. I'm thankful for the Canadian luvs.
60. I'm thankful for the MD pals.
61. I'm thankful for a quiet holiday.
62. I'm thankful for each day my hubby has off.
63. I'm thankful I can drive.
64. I'm thankful for warm sweaters.
65. I'm so thankful for boot cut jeans!
66. I'm thankful for acupuncture.
67. I'm thankful for my PT's.
68. I'm thankful for kind neighbors.
69. I'm thankful for love.
70. I'm thankful for varying perspectives.
71. I'm thankful for nighttime snuggles.
72. I'm thankful, and my heart swells, each time Pook tells me she loves me.
73. I'm thankful for each time my hubby kisses me tenderly.
74. I'm thankful for each time my hubby kisses my hand.
75. I'm thankful each time hubby empties the dishwasher, takes out the trash, snuggles in bed or while watching a movie, rubs my feet, declutters his things on his own... and all the little things I forget to thank him for.
76. I'm thankful for cousins, aunts, and uncles.
77. I'm thankful for grandmas.
78. I'm thankful for the moments I've spent with my grandpas when they were alive.
79. I'm thankful for all moments with my parents and grandparents.
80. I'm thankful for my in-laws.
81. I'm thankful for a clear night sky.
82. I'm thankful for the wind's song.
83. I'm thankful for words and language.
84. I'm thankful for inspiration.
85. I'm thankful for devotion.
86. I'm thankful for a walk taken with my brother years ago at Soldier's delight.
87. I'm thankful for any quality time I get with my brother.
88. I'm thankful each time Pook counts for me.
89. I'm thankful each time Pook sings for me.
90. I'm thankful Pook is now using the potty.
91. I'm thankful for tender moments in the arms of my loves.
92. I'm thankful for hand-written letters.
93. I'm thankful for hand-written thank you notes.
94. I'm thankful for being able to walk without pain, and bend my knee.
95. I'm thankful for homeade breads, pizzas, and pies.
96. I'm thankful for each damp snow flake, each wet rain drop, each tickle of the wind in my hair, each leave that dances in the air, each blade of grass, each tree, each gift and joy of nature.
97. I'm thankful that I have as much as I do, and that I can declutter.
98. I'm thankful for all the joys in my life.
99. I'm thankful for piles of autumn leaves to play in.
100. I'm thankful I'm alive, and content where I am.
What are you thankful for?
4 comments:
I'm thankful for having such a warm, caring and wonderful person in my life and to get to share the magic moments with the Pook and your hubby. I'm thankful for our visits in every Spring.
Oh - me too! :)
I'm thankful I made the list!! Oh, and what he said (looks up) heheh
- the other canadian twinuncle
Oh, now you know, that you are BOTH always on the list!
Post a Comment