I love, LOVE this blog. Soulemama little bits of peaceful bliss and craftiness is inspiring and soothing to my soul. And when she asked via this post today:
What beautiful ordinary/simple things have you found joy in today?
How could I not answer?
Just today, I am finding joy in the rumpled hair of my now 6-yr-old. There is peace when she puts her cheek against mine, and just leaves it there. The way my 8-month-old is curled on her side, peacefully sleeping in dream land. The "hugs" I get from the baby when she holds on to me, snuggling her sleepy head into my neck. A cup of chai latte, that's still warm! And peanut butter spread on a piece of toast. There is joy outside with the song of birds and in the gray mist.
I'm sure I'll find more as the day wears on. Thank you Soulemama! Yet again!
2 comments:
SouleMama is a beautiful blog! Thank you for adding my blog to your blogroll. :)
Oh wow! Thanks Albert. :) I really enjoyed your recent post about the ego.
You too have some really inspiring posts that I've enjoyed. Thanks for commenting.
Post a Comment