Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just who are you -really?

One of my dearest friends and I had a discussion the other day, about who one really is, and why we are so different amongst other people. She sent me this website to ponder on:

http://chezfabulous.blogspot.com/2009/04/cant-stand-heat.html

Have I been sacrificing whom I truly am? Oh, yes. I have been. Do I have outmoded personas? Probably.

So many good things to ponder as of late. Hmmm...

1 comment:

Dan N Jaye said...

Along a similar vein, I've been thinking my online persona v. IRL. "Eryka" is me, yet at the same time she's just a little smarter than me, a little braver, more disciplined, she always thinks of the right thing to say at the time and not in the car on the way home, her hair never has the frizzies and of course she's lost the 10 pounds I'm forever struggling with.

Not necessarily something to shed, maybe we have facets to grow into as well as those we've outgrown.