Life has been interesting lately. Moments of synchronicity (too intense for me to simply chalk up to coincidence), have been happening all over the place. Opportunities for fresh starts and new starts have been presenting themselves right and left.
And I'm taking them.
The last few years have been interesting for me. Filled with wonderful learning opportunities and interesting relationships. I've had ups, downs, overs and outs, moments of intense doubts, worries, expectations - and to an extent I still do.
And in the last two days, I've felt a shift of such intensity. It's been incredible. And it's not just me. People being brought together again, daring to open up after years of closing off for the fear of being in pain. Connecting with people having similar spiritual dilemmas as myself. Rediscovering a gift in old friends. Finding a long denied solace (because it wasn't logical).
Part of me feels as though I'm rediscovering myself again. (Do I do this often? Maybe.) And yet, instead of seeking out who I want or think I should be, it's more of accepting who I am, and making choices, despite what research tells me I should be doing, based on how I feel.
Part of me is done with the shoulds, and many other things. "I'm done." That's my key phrase. And in being done, it's as though stating that out loud, admitting my weaknesses, that I am afraid and feeling emotions I fear, acknowledging those parts of me that I'm not happy with, have I opened a door?
It would seem so. And I'm going through though.
No comments:
Post a Comment