Just the journey of a gal who currently functions as a wife, mother, friend, teacher, student, homemaker, and occasional inspirational poetic artist, as I focus on the joys and fun of the dailiness, decluttering my life on many levels, and whatever else calls to me.
I'm still not sure what mine is. I'm actually a little afraid to narrow it down, and really haven't had the time to think about it. I'd like to spend some uninterrupted time pondering it... and I rarely get much of that, if at all these days. :)
2 comments:
This is pretty intense - I've been thinking about it all day.
I'm not sure yet but I think my "one thing" might be learning.
I'm still not sure what mine is. I'm actually a little afraid to narrow it down, and really haven't had the time to think about it. I'd like to spend some uninterrupted time pondering it... and I rarely get much of that, if at all these days. :)
Post a Comment