2008 has been an incredible year. And seemed to pass so quickly! It started off with the discovery that I was pregnant, followed by a trip to Disney World, many wonderful lessons and moments. In August we welcomed our second precious lil one into this world with open arms. We've chosen to spend the year in a way that suited us. There have been so many incredible and precious moments! We've made the most of it on so many levels.
And now, in a few hours, we'll welcome in 2009. In the last month, so many wonderful things and moments.
There are things that I want to embrace this year: my husband and children, homeschooling routines, and more.
There are things I'm ready to release as well.
It's looking to be an interesting year... perhaps I'll write more later. Right now... I'm off to quietly celebrate with friends.
Happy New Year!
2 comments:
have a happy and blessed new year Dani - looking forward to next years journey here on your blog! My only wish is that you would write more and more often - lol!! love your style!and you are a true inspiration to me re simplifying!
To glad to know that you enjoy reading it. :) I'll see if I can't find a bit more time to indulge you. ;)
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment