This morning, I sit here toying with the idea of deleting a ton of blogs on my reader that have been gathering. The past few months, I've been going through blogs, and have managed to let go of a few, gain a few more, and let go of a few more.
This morning though, I wondered what it might be like if I deleted most of them... without even reading them. Or if I deleted most of the websites I've been referring to, or I catch myself checking each day.
Hmmm...
3 comments:
That's a great thought, but I can't bring myself to do it. So much great information...
I know exactly what you mean. Which is why I haven't done it yet! :)
feel like that often! I have one other blog that I keep hidden form public view and there I keep all my links so that all info is not lost but it doesnt clutter up my main blog!
Post a Comment