Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Life goes on...

It's strange to realize that it's been a month almost since my last post. Time's been flowing slowly by. I'm living in a virtually "new" house. Almost all has been rearranged; even the basement has been cleared and cleaned out.

I've had time to pitter and putter about. I've had time to let my thoughts wander. I am enjoying moments with my family.

Mid-August is here. Fall will be arriving soon. And, this is the first summer in a long time, in which I've had the time to slow down and ENJOY it. It's been lovely. I've treasured it immensely.

So, not much to say, really. Although, I have been thinking of revamping this blog a bit. I'm not sure how though, or what I'll do to it. I've the strange urge to reorganize it, maybe even put it out there a little more. Who knows?

1 comment:

Adrian said...

Can't wait to see the "new" place!

Lots of Canadian hugs coming your way very soon!