I sit here typing, while Pook paints to the tune of Mozart's Morning Commute. One of those CD's I got suckered into years ago with those mailing lists. But, today, it's vibrancy filters through my home, while Pook happily creates green from blue and yellow.
I'd share a picture, but the camera's broken. :( We're trying to figure out how to rectify that. Phil, Stacie - any suggestions for the next camera?
It's hot and muggy outside, so thankfully we've got air condition and paints. :) Although, this past weekend - the weather was sheer perfection!
2 comments:
Lots of suggestions, but I would definietly stick with Canon. Are you looking to stay with a point and shoot?
Let's see... I'd like something that's easier to use, and that I can use quickly, but, which gets good takes. Having a four-year-old, I don't get much time to set things up, if you know what I mean. :)
Post a Comment