Sunday, August 26, 2007

Not So Sunny Sundays

I've spent the weekend playing catch up on my list of "Should Dos". Going through books, printing out things I meant to do weeks ago, uploading photos, etc. etc.

And, yet, I still don't feel I've made a dent in the list. Ever have days like those?

I'm not sure if I'm too fond of them.

2 comments:

staciecm said...

I don't have a list - I am completely caught up and trying my best to relax, which I don't do too well. Case in point - decided to buy a new shelf on Friday and rearrange the storage area in the basement. Luckily, Bob jumped in to help.

On the post title, I am sooo depressed - I need sunshine to be happy.

Playful Grace said...

I am SO envious. Although, I love to relax, so that's not an issue. But, I do have moments where I always feel I need to be accomplishing something. :)

Though caught up on most the house stuff, I'm in the midst of doing homeschooling research, and clearing through my pile of books to determine what I'm going to keep, and what I'm going to get rid of. Also putting together a schedule for Pook's homeschool this year.