Okay, so I've decided to list my focus for 2009. So, here it is:
1. I am honoring myself.
I am changing my thinking so that it is more positive. I release and let go of negative thoughts and relationships. I create a positive environment to thrive.
I am eating more nutritiously for myself and family. (We are cutting out high fructose corn syrup and hydrogenated oils. We are increasing our vegetable and fruit intake. We are eating more fresh and less processed foods.)
I am moving and exercising regularly. (yoga, walking, dancing, pilates) I am encouraging and supporting hubby in doing this too.
2. Living consciously with awareness and joy.
I am willing to be present in the moment, and to really just enjoy the moments and life. I am basking in laughter, gratitude and joy, and I am willing to encourage, inspire and share these with others.
3 Finances - spend wisely and consciously.
We are putting more into savings, spending wisely, and eliminating expenses where able.
4 Simplicity
I am keeping things simple by saying no when needed, respecting my boundaries, and keeping things uncomplicated. I keep up with keeping out the clutter and maintaining that which might come in.
5 Honoring Others
I am enhancing my relationships through encouragement, nurturing, love and joy. I forgive myself and others for not meeting expectations.
I am looking into places to donate to. Currently, we donate to http://www.heifer.org/. I am looking into http://www.kiva.org/. Suggestions are welcome.
I continue:
-to be aware of the blessings in my life, and continue my connection with appreciation and gratitude.
-to incorporate internal rhythms with life's rhythms. Learning to listen to what I need. Listening to my intuition.
- to maintain a home environment of peace, love, nurturing and joy.
To Complete:
- Get a shed for out back
- Create play area in the back
1 comment:
love your new yr focus and goals and your energy!!
Post a Comment