Saturday, April 15, 2006

Spring sweetness

There's something about sunny, spring days and weather in the arena of 70-80 degrees that perks up the spirit. You want to be outdoors more. That, and crisp cotton sheets, cool upon the skin on a warm night. It's bliss.

I did notice, however, that since I've now got a lighter workload, I got it into my head, that having more time, means more play. Which, is not neccesarily a good thing. I managed to stress myself out last week by running errands, working, and not doing anything to nurture myself. Not a good combo.

This week, however, I'm planning on taking it easy. We've a spring break from Kindermusik, and Friday, my Canadian luvs are due to visit, and I'm SO excited! Yay!

Maybe, I'll actually get more time to blog as well.

1 comment:

Phil Romans said...

Sounds like you had a good week. I wish the pook the best, and the hubby a good weekend as well.

I know you guys aren't as Catholic as you used to be, but I still am going to wish you guys a Happy Easter. (heck, I ain't all that Catholic either)

Heres hoping the following week is as blessed as this one was!