Friday, April 21, 2006

Random Friday afternoon thoguhts

There's just something about the outdoors, or at least having the window open to listen to the birds sing throughout this cloudy, then sunny, then drizzling, then sunny again, day. Must be the weather.

Tomorrow, I hear it's supposed to be as cold as it is in MD today. I hope not.

In anycase, it's been a laid back day, and I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of our Canadian luvs. Pook is getting a bit excited. Then again, she could just be fighting her urge to nap. Which, Daddy succumbed almost as soon as he got home. :)

I have, however, noticed today, that I've this innate ability to get in my own way. If that makes sense. I seem to spend more time trying to figure out ways of not doing something, or putting something off, then it would take to just DO IT. Very frustrating I must say. I also realized, that I might be a little too honest for my own good. For instance, if someone asks me why I'm not going someplace, I've been known to say something like, "I'm just not comfortable there... because..."

So, I was thinking that for the next month, maybe I could just focus on the positives of things, people, events, or what have you. I dunno, I have to explore this... after I cash in on some Canadian hugs!!!

They're here!

Yay!

No comments: