Not feeling playful, not feeling happy, relazed, or wonderful, just plain crabby. A friend of mine just gave me advice to go and scream in a pillow, and to just go with it, and get through it.
Crabby.
Yup, that's me. It's one of those moments where my nerves feel raw and I want to snap at everyone. It's one of those days, where my now 3-yr-old (as of Friday), has decided that she'll say no to everything, and totally push every, and any button, of Mommy's that she can find.
Crabby.
Because I'd rather be outside, sitting in the sun, inhaling the spring air, instead of couped in my office in front of the computer, because I need to get work done.
Crabby.
And ya know what sucks the most? Aside from the fact, that I really don't like feeling this way? Is that I also painstakingly know, that I'm probably responsible for this crabbiness. Can't blame it on anyone, or even PMS. Nope. Because deep, deep down, I know I'm responsible for this mood. Be it because of what I've eaten, or my own perspective... which, of course, makes me even more crabby.
Snap, snap.
2 comments:
*BIG HUG* You'll get the real thing in about... oh... 30 hours or so. I hope this will suffice :>
I know I didn't send any message to say happy birthday to da pook, but I figure being there in person a week late is better anyway... that ok?
- canadian penguin
Well, not that I'm not crabby anymore, does that mean I still get the hug?
See you this afternoon luv!
*HUGS*
Post a Comment