2009 has taught me several things:
- I am worth taking care of myself through quiet time, exercise, and time with good friends
- I am good enough
- It's time to slow down, and smell those flowers again
- I do know what is best for me, and what feels best
- I have some seriously amazing people and friends in my life
- Do not mess with the Tigress
For 2010, this is what I plan to focus on:
1. Myself .
I honor myself and recognize that I deserve time to regroup. I am taking time out for me so that I can be a better mom and wife. I can do this through massages, time with friends that really nurture my soul and help to relax me, getting out of the house, reflexology, and doing things I truly enjoy - even if it's going someplace where I can read or paint.
I exercise on a regular basis, focusing mainly on strength training with a side of yoga, walking, dancing, pilates, and cardio.
I am eating healthier by starting clean eating and trying new recipes and foods.
I plan to get a physical and eye exam this year.
2 Finances
Buy only what we really need. If we don't need it, we won't get it. Continue to save up. Donate to Heifer.org.
3 Simplify
I'm taking it to the next level.
- Stuff - Declutter and purge project throughout the entire house. Organize. Something comes in, something goes out.
- Time - New calendar with less space, thus less room to schedule things. Keep scheduling to a minimum. Respect boundaries and keep things uncomplicated.
- Homeschooling - Make time to breathe. Determine what is really important.
- Food - Clean eating.
4. Living consciously with awareness and joy.
I am slowing down and stopping to smell the flowers. I am present in the moment. I enjoy the moments and life. I am basking in laughter, gratitude and joy, and I am willing to encourage, inspire and share these with others.
I continue:
-to respect my inner voice and listen to it.
- to hear and listen to what I need.
- to bask in joy and gratitude.
- to maintain a home environment of peace, love, nurturing and joy.
To Complete:
- Get Information book updated and completely
- Huge decluttering/purge of the house
- Find a good doctor and get a physical
- Get eye exam and new glasses
No comments:
Post a Comment