Thursday, January 28, 2010

When life gets in the way...

I live it.

And that is what I've been doing - living my life. Treasuring my little darlings (and my big one), riding the waves of homeschooling and tantrums, wiping away tears and snot, basking in the quiet moments (rare with Squeak's chatter) and the cuddling, remembering to breathe - for the sake of myself and family, celebrating Squeak's new therapy program that she qualified for, and helping her with therapy. Once Squeak starts eating, then there will be the diet and allergies to consider.

Time has been precious as of late, and there are many thoughts I wish to share with you... blog posts that have been percolating in the brain. They are there, I've just yet to type them out.

In the meantime, rest assured that life is full on this end. Wonderfully, marvelously, miraculously full... and we are living it.

No comments: