The wait is still on. When will Pook #2 arrive? Who knows! :) But I think she's driving Daddy crazy with the waiting.
As for me, I'm just enjoying the extra gifts. The quiet moments, the reading, the time with hubby and Pook. It's been a real blessing, though the not feeling so great and continuous bumping of the belly can be slightly frustrating.
Since day one, Pook 2 has defied expectations. Perhaps, she is waiting for a day that no one has claimed. (Days 15-20 - the bets have been placed.)
One thing is certain, this child has blessed me with more gifts than I'd ever imagined. My whole life perspective has shifted, I'm able to see the gifts in area I wasn't before, and the possibilities are endless now.
1 comment:
I hope that you don't mind, but I thought that your readers would want to know asap that your beautiful 8 lb. 3 oz. 20 1/2 in. baby girl was born last night and that you're all doing well!
Post a Comment