As of today, July 3rd, I've officially got 2 months to go until September 3rd, the due date for this little one growing in my belly.I'm still not sure where exactly June has gone, but it's gone, and it's 3 days into July already.
Wow.
For the first time in about 7 months, I'm finally feeling really good. These last seven months have been a challenge filled with busy-hecticness, illness, and more.
But now, summer is here. Activities have slowed down. I'm making time to read and be quiet. I'm getting up early again, excited to get the things of the day done. Excited to make the most of these last couple months before our lives change with a new little bundle of joy to embrace and love.

I'm actually embracing the unknown, the not knowing if it will be a boy or a girl, or how things will be with a new baby and 5-yr-old. With Pook, we so thought we had it figured out. Not this time. This time, there are no expectations. There's a little fear, but overall, it's very freeing this not knowing.
And so, today I realize I've only got 2 months (or about that) to go. I'm making the most of my now thick and luxurious hair, my beautiful belly, my sweet pregnancy clothes (that I love I tell you, LOVE).
Once Baby is here, my body will change. My belly will be empty. My hair will start to thin out again. I'll have another little one to care for. In two months, my life is going to change.
I'm excited. I'm a little nervous.
PS> We've been getting a lot of questions about what we might need. We have a lot of the things from Pook. However, if you feel so inclined and you are in the area - meals would be SO lovely. Offers to clean the house will also be accepted (as hubby's been spoiled with me doing the cleaning for a while!) ;)
If you aren't in the area, knowing that you are thinking of us would be dandy. Pook is big on mail too. And I've been wanting a sleep sack or two like here.
Seriously though, we really don't need anything. Thoughts and good wishes are most appreciated though.
No comments:
Post a Comment