Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Today I am grateful.

Today, I am grateful for friends who care enough.
I am grateful for the songs of birds, even the dog barking next door.
I am grateful for wanting to get up today.
I am grateful for being gentle with myself yesterday.
I am grateful for the thoughts stirred up from a simple conversation.
I am grateful for my husband's love, and for the love I feel for him.
I am grateful for my home.
I am grateful that I got up and moved this morning.
I am grateful for the quietness before Pook awakes.
I am grateful for Pook and the Pook within.

But most of all, today, I am grateful for inspiration and motivation.

1 comment:

staciecm said...

I feel out of sorts and I am grateful to have a friend like you to remind me of all the positives. Thank you!